Mount Coot-tha

On Saturday night, A few friends took me up to Mount Cooth-tha for the first time :D I rather enjoyed it, It was an awesome view. We didn't stay very long due to the mass quantity of people there, and because I had some rather impatient woman behind me the whole time, and I won't lie, I felt slightly rushed. I also realized that I need to get a much better tripod as hardly any of my photos turned out well, I'm a bit disappointed but I guess practice makes perfect right? I may have to plan another trip up there, and head off a bit earlier and secure a place and just hold my ground for a few hours Until I get a shot I'm happy with. I'll share a couple of photos I took, they are a bit Noisy but like I said practice makes perfect, and this is only the second time I have attempted to Photograph something like this.

P.s I am still working on getting those first 'Unity' images up here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rebekah Thomson Photography © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects