Unity Project - TAFE #3 Final

So I presented my work yesterday (Incredibly nervous and just rambled on about god knows what) Got some really good feedback about how to present myself (Always KNEW this was going to be an issue considering My palms sweat and I generally go into meltdown mode whenever I have to get up and present something in front of anybody, completely uncomfortable with it) BUT I did find I wasn't nearly as nervous as I thought I was going to be. I am learning and slowly building up my confidence and feeling more relaxed each time I do it. Main point is I PASSED YAYYY! *Cue poppers and champagne* (Just like to mention that as a whole our class kicked ass I don't think I saw any photographs that made me go 'ummm....' I loved them all! They were all incredibly impressive!)
Anyway guys, here are my final images :D



I was really happy with the feedback I received from both my teacher and everybody who has seen my images, Was completely overwhelmed if I'm being honest, I never expected anything quite like the response I've received/am continuing to receive. So I guess this would be my perfect moment to once again Thank both Taylah Rush and Mathesson Foley for all their help, It would not have happened without them.

I'm going to leave you with some images I didn't use, but Love just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rebekah Thomson Photography © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects