Unity Project - TAFE

I hope that everybody has had a pleasant enough Monday. I have :D First day of holidays YAYY! Tomorrow I am taking my first set of photos for my Unity project for Tafe, The basic criteria is to photograph the human body in a natural landscape without any man made objects present (Yes this includes clothes) So I managed to convince a couple of my friends to help me, A male and a Female, and tomorrow I will be photographing him. I decided to do last minute research so that I had a basic idea of what I was hoping to accomplish...let's just say all that seemed to appear when I googled either 'Male models' 'Male body natural landscape photography' 'Black and white male' was just row upon row upon row of Penis pictures AAAAAAANNNND needless to say my photographs wont be featuring ANY of that, his pants will be staying firmly on! But I did however manage to find a few images that sparked some ideas on Tumblr and Pinterest. (Just minus the clothing in the appropriate areas and you will have a basic idea)

I also made a 'crown of thorns' this afternoon, and I think i may incorporate it in there somewhere, but I'm slightly concerned my teacher will claim its man made or that it may be slightly cliche and tacky as it's heading down the 'jesus' road. I'm still going to go for it, and take some back-up shots in case I am told no. But overall pretty excited, I will try my best to post a couple of sneak peaks tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rebekah Thomson Photography © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects