Lauren Angus & Kris Nolan

To try something different I asked for the help of Lauren again, and her boyfriend Kris Nolan. I wanted something that was both striking but full of love, So I decided to make her make-up quite bold. Again we headed down to the park and took the photographs there. The response from these was yet again amazing, and people claimed it had a very 'twilight' feel to it, Which was something we were not aiming for, it just happened. These two were amazing to photograph and were instantly comfortable around the camera, which always makes things easier, and were more than willing to cooperate and try the things I was asking them to try and I think the results really do speak for themselves Also while editing these photographs, I took a slightly different approach than the others, and was extremely pleased with the outcome.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rebekah Thomson Photography © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects